Programs and Funding
- This program provides training and facilitated discussions for tourism destinations that want to advance a tourism-related strategy.
- This is an annual three-day event for tourism professionals and industry leaders to learn and network.
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This scholarship helps college and university students attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- This scholarship pays for tourism entrepreneurs and small businesses to attend a Small Business Leading Edge Training.
- This scholarship provides up to $500 to help rural tourism professionals learn and improve their skills.