Programs and Funding
- This registration is offered to businesses with at least 20% of the company owned by workers of the business.
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- The consultant can answer questions you may have about becoming an employee-owned company.
- The peer network connects businesses considering employee ownership with already converted companies.
- This tax credit provides funds up to 50% of a qualified business' conversion costs to employee ownership. Eligible structures include employee stock ownership plans, worker-owned cooperatives, and employee ownership trusts.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.