Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.