Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These loans help start-ups and small businesses that are underserved by traditional debt markets.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.