Programs and Funding
- These toolkits help tourism partners grow in specific areas to attract more visitors to their destination.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- These conferences support rural tourism development, education, and training opportunities for partners across rural Colorado.
- This scholarship pays for tourism entrepreneurs and small businesses to attend a Small Business Leading Edge Training.
- This grant provides funding for the technical development of tourism in rural Colorado and projects that develop the statewide tourism industry.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in Colorado.