Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This fund provides loans and small grants to Colorado entrepreneurs and small business owners needing capital to start, restart, or restructure a business, and those who are not able to obtain a loan from traditional lenders.
- This directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses.