Programs and Funding
- This registration is offered to businesses with at least 20% of the company owned by workers of the business.
- The consultant can answer questions you may have about becoming an employee-owned company.
- The peer network connects businesses considering employee ownership with already converted companies.
- This four-month training program helps minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses develop and implement their global trading strategy.
- This award honors Colorado-based companies that have exported products or services for at least two years.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.