Programs and Funding
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This registration tool is the official filing tool for the State of Colorado and the fastest way to register and manage a business.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.
- Free one-on-one consulting services to help you build a successful business at 15 community-based full-time centers and more than 70 part-time centers across Colorado.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.