Programs and Funding
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- SBDC TechSource helps Colorado companies by providing commercialization assistance and cybersecurity and risk management education.
- Connect2DOT helps small businesses in the transportation industry bid and contract with the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and other local transportation agencies.
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- The consultant can answer questions you may have about becoming an employee-owned company.
- The peer network connects businesses considering employee ownership with already converted companies.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This registration tool is the official filing tool for the State of Colorado and the fastest way to register and manage a business.
- Our consultants and partners can assist with disaster loan applications, long-term planning, insurance navigation, physical and economic loss estimations, business preparedness, and more.