Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This tax credit helps businesses invest in commercial vehicles and parts for vehicles.
- This tax credit encourages enterprise zone businesses to invest in business personal property.
- This tax credit helps businesses develop a skilled workforce in distressed communities.
- This tax credit helps businesses in distressed communities add employees to their workforce.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This tax credit helps businesses invest in research and development through a tax credit.
- This tax credit helps businesses redevelop commercial property and rehabilitate vacant buildings.