Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This award honors Colorado-based companies that have exported products or services for at least two years.
- This award recognizes minority-owned for-profit businesses that contribute to the economic diversity and success of minority communities in Colorado.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.