Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This award recognizes minority-owned for-profit businesses that contribute to the economic diversity and success of minority communities in Colorado.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- This scholarship pays for tourism entrepreneurs and small businesses to attend a Small Business Leading Edge Training.