Programs and Funding
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This award honors Colorado-based companies that have exported products or services for at least two years.
- This award recognizes minority-owned for-profit businesses that contribute to the economic diversity and success of minority communities in Colorado.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- This scholarship pays for tourism entrepreneurs and small businesses to attend a Small Business Leading Edge Training.