Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This program provides technical assistance and small grants to Colorado small businesses to help businesses legally establish themselves.
- This grant provides funding to Colorado businesses that were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic and did not receive meaningful access to federal loans and grants under the CARES Act.
- This grant supports Colorado-based Economic Development Organizations (EDOs) in their economic development, programming, and advancement efforts in service to their local business communities.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- Este programa entrega asistencia técnica y pequeños subsidios a pequeñas empresas en Colorado para ayudar a estos negocios a establecerse legalmente en el estado.
- El Programa entrega recursos para negocios en Colorado que fueron desproporcionadamente impactados por la pandemia de COVID-19 y no han tenido un acceso significativo a programas de préstamo o subsidios a nivel federal o estatal bajo los recursos de CARES Act.