Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This program offers small businesses a free, one-hour consultation with a lawyer.