Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.