Programs and Funding
- This grant funds projects that help arts organizations and artists find solutions to civic and social challenges facing Colorado communities.
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This grant helps organizations and communities create art and cultural activities through general operating support funding.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.