Programs and Funding
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.