Programs and Funding
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- These toolkits help tourism partners grow in specific areas to attract more visitors to their destination.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.