Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This grant provides financial support to help communities start and host successful film festivals in Colorado.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.