Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement helps small and medium-sized businesses in Colorado access loans that they would otherwise not get because they do not have enough collateral.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.