Programs and Funding
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.