Programs and Funding
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- This program is made up of a coalition of partners across the state that share important messaging about preserving and protecting our state’s natural resources.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program helps tourism professionals grow their careers through an executive leadership program.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.