Programs and Funding
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.