Programs and Funding
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.