Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement helps small and medium-sized businesses in Colorado access loans that they would otherwise not get because they do not have enough collateral.
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This annual event consists of networking, idea sharing, and expert discussions to build and sustain the outdoor recreation industry in Colorado.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.