Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.