Programs and Funding
- This program is made up of a coalition of partners across the state that share important messaging about preserving and protecting our state’s natural resources.
- This program teaches cultural and community leaders how to handle change in organizations, communities, and their daily lives.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This program helps tourism professionals grow their careers through an executive leadership program.
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This scholarship provides up to $500 to help rural tourism professionals learn and improve their skills.