Programs and Funding
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This scholarship provides up to $500 to help rural tourism professionals learn and improve their skills.