Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.