Programs and Funding
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- This program provides training and facilitated discussions for tourism destinations that want to advance a tourism-related strategy.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.