Programs and Funding
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- This program teaches cultural and community leaders how to handle change in organizations, communities, and their daily lives.
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.