Programs and Funding
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- These awards celebrate six individuals and organizations that improve and innovate Colorado’s tourism industry every fall at the Governor's Tourism Conference.