Programs and Funding
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.