Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- These toolkits help tourism partners grow in specific areas to attract more visitors to their destination.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.