Programs and Funding
- These loans provide up to $250 million in working capital loans to Colorado small businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This program provided free consulting services for businesses seeking opportunity zone investment.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.
- The VCA partners with professional fund managers to make seed and early-stage equity investments in Colorado startups to grow Colorado's innovative ecosystem and to create quality job opportunities.