Programs and Funding
- This grant funds projects that help arts organizations and artists find solutions to civic and social challenges facing Colorado communities.
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant reimburses businesses the funds to offset transition costs for Colorado businesses converting to an employee ownership structure.
- This incentive provides a 10% cash rebate against eligible hard costs for hosting meetings and events in Colorado that take place on or after July 1, 2021 and on or before December 31, 2022.
- This grant provides up to 50% of eligible direct support costs, not to exceed $200,000 for hosting events in Colorado that take place on or before December 31, 2022.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.