Programs and Funding
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This registration tool is the official filing tool for the State of Colorado and the fastest way to register and manage a business.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.
- Free one-on-one consulting services to help you build a successful business at 15 community-based full-time centers and more than 70 part-time centers across Colorado.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.