Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.