Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement helps small and medium-sized businesses in Colorado access loans that they would otherwise not get because they do not have enough collateral.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.