Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement helps small and medium-sized businesses in Colorado access loans that they would otherwise not get because they do not have enough collateral.
- These loans provide up to $250 million in working capital loans to Colorado small businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These loans help start-ups and small businesses that are underserved by traditional debt markets.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- The Colorado Startup Loan Fund provides loan capital to mission-based lenders to provide loans to Colorado entrepreneurs and small business owners needing capital to start, restart, or restructure a business, and those who are not able to obtain a loan from traditional lenders.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- The following lenders are possible sources of funding for small businesses in Colorado.