Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.
- These promotions help tourism partners and small businesses take advantage of public relations connections to help them market themselves.
- The VCA partners with professional fund managers to make seed and early-stage equity investments in Colorado startups to grow Colorado's innovative ecosystem and to create quality job opportunities.