Programs and Funding
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This certification is given to businesses that are already offering employee ownership to 20% or more of their employees.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- The laureate advocates for poetry, literacy, and literature by participating in readings and other events at the state capitol, schools, libraries, and literary festivals.
- This award honors Colorado-based companies that have exported products or services for at least two years.
- These awards celebrate six individuals and organizations that improve and innovate Colorado’s tourism industry every fall at the Governor's Tourism Conference.
- This award recognizes minority-owned for-profit businesses that contribute to the economic diversity and success of minority communities in Colorado.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- This award honors a frontline tourism worker from each of Colorado’s eight travel regions.