Programs and Funding
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- This registration is offered to businesses with at least 20% of the company owned by workers of the business.
- The consultant can answer questions you may have about becoming an employee-owned company.
- The peer network connects businesses considering employee ownership with already converted companies.
- This grant reimburses businesses the funds to offset transition costs for Colorado businesses converting to an employee ownership structure.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.