Programs and Funding
- This directory helps our state's film industry workforce showcase their skills and services to producers who are considering filming here.
- This incentive encourages film production in Colorado with a performance-based rebate for up to 20% of qualified expenses.
- This database of filmable locations across Colorado allows filmmakers to search by town, county, and type of location.
- This grant helps local colleges, universities, and high schools fund a specific film project for students.
- This grant provides financial support to help communities start and host successful film festivals in Colorado.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- These scholarships help high school students pay for educational and experiential film programs.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.
- This program allows screenwriters to submit one original screenplay, television pilot, or short script per year for a free critique.