Programs and Funding
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- This registration tool is the official filing tool for the State of Colorado and the fastest way to register and manage a business.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- Our consultants and partners can assist with disaster loan applications, long-term planning, insurance navigation, physical and economic loss estimations, business preparedness, and more.
- The program provides online learning modules along with personalized expert consultation, and grants of varying amounts.
- Free one-on-one consulting services to help you build a successful business at 15 community-based full-time centers and more than 70 part-time centers across Colorado.
- This program offers small businesses a free, one-hour consultation with a lawyer.
- The Small Business Navigator can answer questions you may have about federal, state, and local licensing requirements.
- These free resources help small businesses by providing checklists, templates, tips, and questions to consider.