Programs and Funding
- This annual event consists of networking, idea sharing, and expert discussions to build and sustain the outdoor recreation industry in Colorado.
- This series of events addresses the need for community engagement and education during COVID-19 by providing webinars to the creative film and media community.
- This grant supports an annual workshop that helps motivate and inspire native students who are struggling to find a passion in high school.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.