Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This program is made up of a coalition of partners across the state that share important messaging about preserving and protecting our state’s natural resources.
- This program teaches cultural and community leaders how to handle change in organizations, communities, and their daily lives.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.