Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- This incentive provides a 10% cash rebate against eligible hard costs for hosting meetings and events in Colorado that take place on or after July 1, 2021 and on or before June 30, 2024.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.