Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This program helps Colorado artists by highlighting their work through rotating art exhibitions to the State Capitol building.
- These trade shows provide an opportunity for destination marketing organizations to join the Colorado booth.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- This event projects short works from Colorado filmmakers onto exterior walls and other city surfaces in Denver's RiNo neighborhood for eight days.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.